Technical Features for Lowrance Navico WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather & Radio Module
Product # 000-11076-001
The Lowrance 000-11076-001 is a weather and radio module that operates with new siriusXM North America equatorial satellite system which enables to view current weather conditions, current and forecasted marine zones and surface buoy reports with NOAA marine zone forecasts and NOWRAD.
The WM-3 is plug and play compatible with all Lowrance HDS, Simrad NSS and NSE series chartplotter/multifunction displays via high speed ethernet that displays weather information up to 200 miles offshore. It is easy to install with its compact housing tri-cable splitter and compact antenna.
- Weather & Radio Module
- Sirius Marine Weather Information
- Delivers Weather Features
- NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts
- NOWrad™ Weather Radar Tracks Strom Cells
- Including Canadian Weather Radar Information
- Compact Tri-Cable Splitter
- Plug & Play Compatible
- Compact Antenna
- Small-Footprint SiruisXM Chipset
- Supported By The Lowrance Advantage Service Program
The WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather & Radio Module has many exciting features for users of all types. See the WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather & Radio Module gallery images above for more product views. The WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather & Radio Module is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Navico WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather & Radio Module