Technical Features for Lowrance Navico B164 12 Degree Tilted Element Transducer
Product # 136-06
The Lowrance 136-06 is a B164 12 degree tilted element transducer. It is a through-hull type, depth and temperature transducer with bronze housing, that operates at 50kHz and 200kHz. This unit is ideal for fast, trailered, tournament, sport-fishing boats that cannot install an external fairing. The ceramic element is tilted inside the transducer to compensate for the boat's deadrise angles.
The 136-06 is suitable for deadrise angles from 8° to 15°. The beam is aimed directly at the bottom for accurate readings.
- Tilted Element Transducer
- 1 kW RMS Power Output
- Operating Frequency of 50/200 kHz
- Provides Depth & Temp Data
- 7-Pin Blue Connector
- Beam 22 x 20° at 50 kHz, 6 x 6° at 200 kHz
- Maximum Depth: 1200-1800 Feet at 50 kHz
- Maximum Depth: 500-800 Feet at 200 kHz
For Lowrance Models:
- HDS Series & Simrad NSE Series Multifunction Display Units
The Lowrance 136-06 has many exciting features for users of all types. The Lowrance 136-06 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Navico B164 12 Degree Tilted Element Transducer